We live in a world of unsustainable fossil fuel consumption that…
· Relies upon extractive technologies, which can often negatively
impact the environment.
· Often releases large quantities of green house gases.
· Historically has lead to conflicts over access to these diminishing resources.
There exists a real need for change, and for adopting sustainable energy and chemical production technologies that can…
· Reduce fossil fuel consumption and the use of extractive technologies.
· Reduce the carbon footprint of chemical/fuel production and consumption.
· Enable the use of local, renewable resources as feedstocks and energy inputs
to chemical/fuel production.
· Accelerate a burgeoning industry that can assist with global economic recovery